Stream Plies’ new 18-melody venture “Ain’t No Mixtape Bih 3,” including Jeremih, Kash Doll and Dae.
Handles keeps on keeping the new music coming. Weeks expelled from the arrival of his joint undertaking with Kodak Black called F.E.M.A. (Artfulness, Elevate, Motivate, Achieve), which has since been evacuated, Plies chose to come through last Friday and offer the third portion in his on-going Ain’t No Mixtape Bih arrangement.
Bound with 18 tracks altogether, the follow up to 2015’s Aint No Mixtape Bih 2 highlights visitor appearances from Jeremih, Kash Doll, and ATL rapper Dae. Then creation is taken care of by any semblance of Cassius Jay, Trauma Tone, Spiffy, Beat Billionaire, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Accessible now on iTunes, fans can stream the venture completely with the expectation of complimentary because of the great people at Spotify. Hit play and let us know what record you’re feeling the most?
1. To Whom It May Concern [Prod. By DT Spacely]
2. Comin 2 Eazy [Prod. By Trauma Tone x Leemajorkid]
3. I Gotta Keep Winning (Feat. Dae Dae) [Prod. By Money Beat Maker]
4. Rock [Prod. By Cheeze Beatz x 30]
5. Sackway [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
6. My Bag Different [Prod. By Beat Billionaire]
7. Bosses (Feat. Kash Doll) [Prod. By Cassius Jay]
8. Thottie [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
9. Viral [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
10. Boss Language [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
11. Catch Up [Prod. By Cassius Jay]
12. How I’m Coming [Prod. By Spiffy]
13. Pickin Up Bags [Prod. By ASURMS]
14. Gorgeous (Feat. Jeremiah) [Prod. By Flippa]
15. Heroin Flow [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
16. Above Ground [Prod. By Trauma Tone]
17. Leveled Up [Prod. By B Stribb]
18. Best Life [Prod. By Trauma Tone]